SAP CCA which is the acronym for SAP Cost Center Accounting is a product of the sap business suite that is used to perform Controlling activities in an Organization. In any business or organization, the cost that is incurred to carry out certain activities should be made open and transparent. By using the SAP Cost Center Accounting software solution, you can carry out a highly profitable analysis of each functional area and help all cost to be assigned to a source. With SAP CCA, you can differentiate between the different types of responsibility areas such as Profit Centers, Cost Centers, and Investment Centers.
A business unit in any company can be grouped as a cost center, profit center, or an investment center. The cost center is a simple and straightforward division in a business or organization. SAP CCA is known as a component in an organization where the costs are incurred that adds value to the cost and adds profit to the organization. A hierarchical structure of a cost center should be used to define a cost center. Assignments that are source-related are difficult for calculating overhead costs and SAP CCA analyses the overhead costs in accordance with where they occurred within the business organization. SAP CCA allows us to check the individual functional areas profitability and produce quality decision-making data for management purposes
There are many features of SAP CCA and some of them are:
1. Actual Cost Accounting: With SAP CCA, you can transfer the actual operational cost from other components like Asset Accounting AA, Material Management MM, etc. and you can also record the other actual cost in the system.
2. Actual Cost Allocation: In SAP CCA, there are different procedures and methods that you can use to record the actual operational cost. The actual cost can be differentiated as per transaction-based allocation and also as per period based allocation.
3. Plan cost allocation: With SAP CCA, you can also plan the allocation of the actual cost for the cost centers in the organization.
4. Activity Accounting: In SAP CCA, this is used to calculate the total operating cost. For a cost activity and center, the final output defines the target cost of the cost center.
The Following are the key uses to create cost centers and performing cost center accounting in an organization −
1. A cost center is used to align overhead costs with activities performed in an organization. It is possible to assign different activity types to a cost center.
2. With SAP CCA you perform cost center accounting to manage cost in the organization and to check the profitability of each functional area and decision-making data.
3. With SAP CCA you can manage and analyze the overhead cost in an organization and verify if they are incurred in the organization activities.
4. With SAP CCA, When you plan costs at the cost center, this allows you to check the cost efficiency at the point when costs are incurred in the organization.
5. With SAP CCA you can directly assign the cost-to-cost centers for products, services, and market segments, which are involved in performing these activities.
There are many benefits of SAP CCA, and some of them are:
1. SAP CCA is used to align the overhead costs with the various activities that are carried out in an organization. It is very possible and easy to assign different activity types to a cost center with SAP CCA.
2. With SAP CCA, you can carry out cost center accounting to manage the cost in the organization and to check for the profitability of each functional area and decision-making data.
3. With SAP CCA, you can analyze and manage the overhead cost in an organization and verify if they are made in the organization activities.
4. With SAP CCA, you can plan costs at the cost center, this allows you to check for the efficiency of the cost at the point when costs are made in the organization.
5. With SAP CCA, you can directly assign the cost-to-cost centers for services, products, and market segments, which are involved in carrying out these activities.
An increasing number of companies are bringing up the need for SAP CCA professionals. If you are in the look for career opportunities that are available in this field, they are large, and some of them are listed below.
1. You get a lot of job opportunities if you study SAP CCA.
2. You can become an SAP CCA Specialist in an organization.
3. After taking this certification course of the SAP CCA module, you can become a Systems Engineer.
4. You can become a Functional Consultant.
5. You can become an application Consultant, either freelancing or in an organization.
6. You can become an Advisory Consultant.
7. You can become a Manager of a business, whether it's your personal business or an organization
8. You can become an IT Engineer or an SAP CCA Consultant, after finishing this module and getting certified.
9. You can become an SAP CCA Functional Consultant for an organization.
10. You can become a team leader in an organization and be responsible for managing the production planning
11. You can become a software engineer or a systems engineering Trainee.
12. You can become a senior SAP CCA engineer commanding high pay.
13. Job Opportunity and Career Advancement.
14. Entrepreneurship Opportunity and Consultancy.
SAP CCA - Introduction
SAP CCA - Overview
SAP CCA - Activity Types
SAP CCA - Master Data
SAP CCA - Cost Center Groups
SAP CCA - Creating a Cost Center
SAP CCA - Cost Center Posting
SAP CCA - Linking Order Reason
SAP CCA - Internal Order
SAP CCA - Settlement of IO
SAP CCA - Profit Center
SAP CCA - Postings to Profit Center
SAP CCA - Compare CO, PC, IO
SAP CCA - Planning
SAP CCA - Period-End Closing
SAP CCA - Accrual Calculation
SAP CCA - Schedule Manager
SAP CCA - Variance Calculation
SAP CCA - Year-End Closing
SAP CCA - Product Costing
SAP CCA - Profitability Analysis
SAP CCA - Information System
SAP CCA - Standard Reports
SAP CCA - Important Tables
SAP CCA - Job Responsibilities
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. A Subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!