D Programming Language is a high-level object-oriented multi-paradigm system programming language. D programming was originally designed and developed by re-engineering the C++ programming language, but it is a distinct programming language that not only makes use of some features of C++ but also some features of other programming languages like Java, Python, C# and Ruby.
D Programming Language is a general-purpose programming language that possesses static typing, systems-level access, and C-like syntax. It is a higher-level language than C++ but it still retains the ability to write high-performance code and interface directly with the operating system's APIs and with the hardware.
D Programming Language is well designed for writing small to large scale programs with a team of developers. D is very easy to learn, and it provides many capabilities and features to aid the programmer in coding and is well suited to aggressive compiler management technology.
D Programming is not a scripting language, neither is it an interpreted language. It doesn't come with a Virtual Machine, a design philosophy, or an overriding belief. It's a more practical language for practical programmers who need to get the job done very quickly, reliably, and also making sure that the designed project is easily maintainable and easy to understand.
D Programming supports both automatic (garbage collected) and manual memory management. Its programs are essentially structured as components or modules that can be compiled separately from each other and then linked together with external libraries to build native libraries or executables
D Programming has a lot of features and some of them are explained below:
1. Garbage Collection: Garbage collection (GC) is a constantly changing approach to the spontaneous memory management and heap allocation that processes and identifies dead memory blocks and reassigns storage for reuse. The primary purpose of garbage collection is to reduce leaks of memory in software.
2. Functions: A function is a block of code that is often defined by the role it will play within a larger code structure. Precisely, a function is made up of a unit of code that works on multiple inputs, many of which are stored as variables, and delivers accurate results concerning changes to variable values or actual operations that are based on the inputs.
3. Arrays: In programming, an array is a series of objects that all have the same size and type. Each object that is in an array is called an element of an array. For example, you could have an array of characters, or an array of integers or generally an array of anything that has a defined data type.
4. OOP: Object-Oriented programming, mostly referred to as OOP is a Computer Programming language design pattern in which the program is developed around data, or objects, instead of just writing functions and logic. An object can be defined as a data field that has individually unique attributes and behavior.
5. Performance: In computing, computer performance is the amount of useful work that is accomplished by a computer system. Outside of the specific contexts, computer performance is calculated in terms of efficiency, accuracy and the speed of executing computer program instructions.
6. Generic Programming: Generic Programming is defined as a Computer Programming design model whereby algorithms are designed and developed in terms of types to-be-specified-later that are then instantiated when needed for specific types presented as input parameters.
7. Memory Management: Memory is usually managed with the help of garbage collection, but very specific objects may be finalized immediately they go out of scope. Garbage collection can be monitored and controlled by programmers. They can achieve this by adding or excluding memory ranges from being noticed by the collector. They can also disable or enable the collector and force either a generational or full collection cycle.
8. Design by Contract
9. Unit Testing
10. True Modules
11. Automatic Memory Management
13. Operator Overloading
14. Documenting Comments
16. Inline Assembler
1. Multi-Paradigm System
3. Object-oriented Programming
5. Functional programming Style
6. Fast Compiling and Execution time
7. Better Memory Management
8. Easy Syntax phrasing
9. Fixed Data Knowledge and Pure
10. D is quick for prototyping.
List of tools that can be used to ease the development of software with D programming language.
1. Eclipse plug-ins for D.
2. Visual studio code integration with Extensions as Dlang-vscode.
4. Visual Studio.
8. Xcode 3 using a plugin called D for xcode.
9. An Add-in for MonoDevelop named Mono-D.
10. KDevelop autocompletion plugin
11. Coedit, an open-source IDE dedicated to D
This simple program prints its command line arguments.
1. Modeling Power: D Programming gives you the option to choose whatever method is convenient for modeling code to fit your idea.
2. Productivity: D Programming allows programmers to be more productive because you can do more in less time.
3. Readable and Maintainable: D Programming code is quite easy to understand by anyone familiar with C-type programming languages.
4. Convenient: D Programming eliminates the issue of frequently changing or having too many parts.
5. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement
6. Entrepreneurial and Consultancy Opportunities
D Programming - Introduction/Overview
D Programming - Environment
D Programming - Basic Syntax
D Programming - Variables
D Programming - Data Types
D Programming - Enums
D Programming - Literals
D Programming - Operators
D Programming - Loops
D Programming - Decisions
D Programming - Functions
D Programming - Characters
D Programming - Strings
D Programming - Arrays
D Programming - Associative Arrays
D Programming - Pointers
D Programming - Tuples
D Programming - Structs
D Programming - Unions
D Programming - Ranges
D Programming - Aliases
D Programming - Mixins
D Programming - Modules
D Programming - Templates
D Programming - Immutables
D Programming - File I/O
D Programming - Concurrency
D Programming - Exception Handling
D Programming - Contract
D Programming - Conditional Compilation
D Programming - Object Oriented
D Programming - Classes & Objects
D Programming - Inheritance
D Programming - Overloading
D Programming - Encapsulation
D Programming - Interfaces
D Programming - Abstract Classes
D Programming - Video Lectures
D Programming - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. A Subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!