Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the field of Computer Science that deals with application of programming and the process of human reasoning, learning and decision logic to machines operations in order to carry out specific advanced computing tasks, complex tasks and learn to take decisions with little or no human supervision.
Artificial Intelligence can also be defined as the combination of programming and human reasoning to take or assist in the role of humans to carry out advanced computing task or complex tasks, analyze problems and take decisions while learning in the process (especially in Artificial Neural Networks).
The main focus and purpose of Artificial Intelligence - AI is to bring advancement to computing functions and operations associated with human intelligence which includes reasoning, learning and problem solving in order to bring solution to complex computing problems.
1. It makes handling of information and tasks very easy.
2. It helps to create useful and more powerful computer applications.
3. It makes tedious workload very simple and easy to handle.
4. It makes reasoning and problem solving very effortless.
5. It reduces cost of staffing and management.
6. It helps to reduce errors in humans.
7. It helps to save time and energy.
8. It increases productivity in workplaces.
1. Helps students get the understanding and philosophy behind the artificial intelligence invention.
2. Helps to understand the elements that constitutes or contributes to AI, including the knowledge of computer science, biology, psychology, linguistics, mathematics, logic and engineering.
3. Helps to know the various AI application areas which has huge impacts on many fields such as gaming, natural language processing, expert systems, vision systems, etc.
4. It helps to understand the cutting edge technology that is powering different industries.
5. Helps to acquire an in-demand skill sought after by companies globally.
6. Helps to understand how Artificial Intelligence is developed, its models and how it is applied.
7. Helps to know how Artificial Intelligence can be used to solve complex problems.
8. It serves as a way of generating income (a AI professional).
9. It creates employment opportunity.
The main types of Artificial Intelligence:
1. Reactive Machines
2. Limited Memory
3. Theory of Mind
Reactive Machines: Reactive Machines are designed NOT to store 'memories' or use past experiences to determine future actions.
Limited Memory: Limited Memory Machines can retain data for a short period of time, such as self-driving cars etc.
Theory of Mind: This has to do with machines learning and understanding the human reasoning such as the understanding that people, creatures and objects in the world can have thoughts and emotions that affect their own behavior.
Self-Awareness: These machines has the ability to be aware of themselves such as knowing about their internal states and are able to predict feelings of others.
Embedded AI is the advancement of A.I technologies to include software and small devices used by everyday people.
The Types of Embedded A.I include:
1. Natural Language Processing.
2. Expert Systems.
4. Artificial Neural Networks.
Natural Language Processing is the ability to translate natural human language to machine understandable form. Such that machines or systems are trained how to understand human language and also respond in same. Some examples of such application is Chatbots, Virtual Assistants (Google Virtual Assistant). They understand voice pitch, accent and texture, carry out actions or respond back in human readable or understandable format.
Expert Systems consists of systems that solve problems trained by Expert Engineers that could be operated by people or users who may not posses AI knowledge. This expert systems carry out actions based on standards taught or fed to them by the expert engineers.
Robotics is an aspect of Artificial Intelligence that deals with creating machines called robots that carry out activities humans otherwise would have done. These systems are designed to carry out this activities more efficiently than humans without errors and without getting tired. These robots combines Mechanical, Electrical, Computer science (Software and Computer Vision) to carry out operations. They are heavily used in Medicine, Manufacturing Factories, Production, Automation etc.
Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) is based on Human brain neurons. In other words, these networks are intelligent, takes action either based on past history or based on goals it is designed to achieve like Reinforced Learning. This aspect of AI produces Self Driving Cars, Delivery Drones, High tracking and sensitive Military arsenals like Missiles etc.
ANN is powering several hyper intelligent systems. These systems are giving a set of policies or goals without predetermined tracks and must take decisions based on its current state to arrive at a desired goal.
In the Full course you will learn everything you need to know about Artificial Intelligence with Certification to document and showcase your knowledge.
Artificial Intelligence - Introduction/Overview
Artificial Intelligence - Intelligent Systems
Artificial Intelligence - Research Areas
Artificial Intelligence - Agents and Environments
Artificial Intelligence - Popular Search Algorithms
Artificial Intelligence - Fuzzy Logic Systems
Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing
Artificial Intelligence - Expert Systems
Artificial Intelligence - Robotics
Artificial Intelligence - Neural Networks
Artificial Intelligence - Issues
Artificial Intelligence - Terminology
Artificial Intelligence - Video Lectures
Artificial Intelligence - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. A Subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!