Wireless Security is simply the method of monitoring and managing activities of wireless networks and preventing attacks when they arise.
Wireless Security is the techniques of protecting and preventing unauthorized access and damage to computer systems using wireless networks.
1. It creates awareness for devices security pro-activeness in your daily activities.
2. It allows you to understand the various kinds of network attacks and hacking methods and how to tackle them.
3. It enhances your security proficiency professionally.
4. It is a lucrative profession in the IT world as there are lots of job opportunities in the area of security.
5. Data are more safe and secure on devices and systems with wireless network security.
1. Wifi Network Communication,
3. Satellite, and
4. Mobile Network Communication.
1. Accidental Attacks
2. Malicious Association Attacks
3. Ad-Hoc Connection Attack
4. Non-traditional networks
5. Identity theft (MAC spoofing)
6. Man-in-the-middle attacks
7. Denial of Service - DOS Attacks
8. Network Injection
9. Caffe Latte attack
10. Access Control Attacks
11. Integrity Attacks
12. Confidentiality Attacks
13. Authentication Attacks
14. Rogue Access Point Attacks
15. Misconfigured Access Point Attack
16. Wireless Hacking Methodology
17. Wireless Traffic Analysis (Sniffing)
18. Launch Wireless Attacks
19. Crack Wireless Attacks
20. Client Misassociation Attacks
1. RF Monitoring Tools
2. Bluetooth Hacking Security
3. Bluetooth Stack Security
4. Bluetooth Threats Security
5. Bluejack a Victim Security
6. Wi-Fi Security Auditing Tool
7. WLAN Security Audit
8. Wired Infrastructure Audit
9. Social Engineering Audit
10. Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems
1. SSID hiding
2. MAC ID filtering
3. Static IP addressing
4. 802.11 security such as: Regular WEP, WPAv1 and Additions to WPAV1
5. Restricted access networks
6. End-to-end encryption
7. 802.11i security such as: WPAv2 and Additions to WPAv2
9. Smart cards, USB tokens, and software tokens
10. RF shielding
11. Denial of Service defense known as DOS Defense such as: Black holing, Validating handshake and Rate limiting.
In the Full course you will learn everything you need to know about Wireless Security with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge upon completing the exams.
Wireless Security - Introduction/Concepts
Wireless Security - Access Point
Wireless Security - Network
Wireless Security - Standards
Wireless Security - Wi-Fi Authentication Modes
Wireless Security - Encryption
Wireless Security - Break an Encryption
Wireless Security - Access Control Attacks
Wireless Security - Integrity Attacks
Wireless Security - Confidentiality Attacks
Wireless Security - DoS Attack
Wireless Security - Layer 1 DoS
Wireless Security - Layer 2 DoS
Wireless Security - Layer 3 DoS
Wireless Security - Authentication Attacks
Wireless Security - Rogue Access Point Attacks
Wireless Security - Client Misassociation
Wireless Security - Misconfigured Access Point Attack
Wireless Security - Ad-Hoc Connection Attack
Wireless Security - Wireless Hacking Methodology
Wireless Security - Wireless Traffic Analysis(Sniffing)
Wireless Security - Launch Wireless Attacks
Wireless Security - Crack Wireless Attacks
Wireless Security - Wireless Security RF Monitoring Tools
Wireless Security - Bluetooth Hacking
Wireless Security - Bluetooth Stack
Wireless Security - Bluetooth Threats
Wireless Security - Bluetooth Hacking Tools
Wireless Security - Bluejack a Victim
Wireless Security - Tools
Wireless Security - Wi-Fi Pen Testing
Wireless Security - Pentesting Unencrypted WLAN
Wireless Security - WEP Encrypted WLAN
Wireless Security - Pentesting WPA/WPA2 Encrypted
Wireless Security - Pentesting LEAP Encrypted WLAN
Wireless Security - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.