SAP PS is an integrated project management tool developed by SAP for planning and managing projects. It handles the full cycle of planning and execution of projects.
1. SAP PS helps the user to manage the project life cycle starting from structuring to planning, execution, until project completion.
2. SAP PS helps to manage and support all of the SAP projects in any organization.
3. Supports planning, scheduling, collecting and organizing of revenue and expenditure over a project period.
4. Closely integrated with other SAP modules like logistics, material management, sales and distribution, plant maintenance and production planning module.
5. SAP PS enables organization to manage all SAP projects in both large and small scale projects efficiently.
1. It enables students to understand that SAP PS is one of the modules of ERP SAP system that easily integrates with other modules enabling projects to be executed effectively.
2. It equips students with the knowledge of executing projects effectively and efficiently with appropriate timing and within established budget.
3. It allows participants or students know that SAP PS optimises the business processes from project planning through to carrying out the project progress analysis.
4. With the knowledge of SAP PS, one can plan, carry out (or execute) and control projects in a target-oriented manner.
5. It enable students to be able to structure projects per point of view either by structures (using WBS) or by process (using individual activities or work packages).
Some of the things you will learn in this course include:
SAP PS being a key module in ERP SAP used to perform projects and potfolio management; which also helps in managing projects life cycle from inception to planning, execution and down to project completion and commissioning.
You will learn that SAP PS is closely integrated with other SAP modules such as logistics, materials management, production planning, etc and enables organizations to manage all SAP projects both large and small scale efficiently.
You will learn the responsibilities of a project manager in terms of ensuring project's execution within budget and time schedule, and also to ensure resource allocation to the project as per requirements.
The importance of defining project goals clearly before its initiation, integration between SAP project systems with SAP ERP R/3 application modules to allow design, planning and execution of projects as part of the normal project procedures.
You will learn projects classification as per budget, also as per processes such as using WBS and individual activities as per work packages.
Other areas covered are project system process flow (i.e the key steps involved) such as:
1. Creating template,
2. Project plans,
4. Implementation and
You will learn SAP PS integration with ERP modules such as finance and controlling modules, production planning, other R/3 modules, organization structure and elements, creation of business area used to differentiate transactions that comes from different line of business in a company and its benefits, including how to create new business area.
How to create a controlling area which define an organization structure and cost accounting. The concept of SAP PS controlling area currency, object currency, transaction currency, characteristics of a project in SAP PS, defining and maintenance.
How to define key milestones and documents that allow users to monitor the progress of project and how to create, edit and delete currencies, profile, access control, cost component, budget management, revenue and earnings once a project is created.
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about SAP PS with Certification of Completion to showcase your knowledge.
SAP PS - Introduction/Overview
SAP PS - Integration with ERP Modules
SAP PS - Organization Structure Elements
SAP PS - Currencies
SAP PS - What is a Project?
SAP PS - Defining Special Characters
SAP PS - Status Profile
SAP PS - Selection Profile
SAP PS - Project Profile
SAP PS - Settlement Profile
SAP PS - Network Profile
SAP PS - Network Type
SAP PS - Person Responsible for Work Center
SAP PS - Maintain Activity Control Key
SAP PS - Access Control List
SAP PS - Cost Component
SAP PS - Execution Service Profile
SAP PS - Budget Management
SAP PS - Number Ranges for Budgeting
SAP PS - Revenues and Earnings
SAP PS - WBS Scheduling Parameters
SAP PS - Material
SAP PS - Versions
SAP PS - Project Information System
SAP PS - Consultant Responsibilities
SAP PS - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. A Subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.