QuickBooks is an accounting software built by Intuit Corporation to manage and coordinate various financial transactions within an organisation for management decision making.
QuickBooks softwares are targeted mainly to small and medium-sized accounting needs such as sales, purchases, business payments, bills payments, payroll functions etc.
The benefits of QuickBooks are numerous, some of which are:
1. It helps in financial management planning and decision making.
2. It helps to properly account for receiveables and payables.
3. It helps in providing quick reports by way of financial statements.
4. It helps in providing adequate financial information for reconciliation.
5. It helps in adequate management of funds.
6. It comes with user-friendly and easy to use interface.
7. It offers features that allows you to efficiently save transactions for every item that has previously been imported to the inventory asset database.
8. It offers automated reporting.
9. It allow users to customize reports the way they want them and schedule them in an organized manner.
10. It offers smart searching filters which speed up browsing in a personalized and auto complete manner.
Add multiple attachments
Customize email templates
Your income-producing transactions in one spot
View all banking transactions
Track bounced checks
See key reports in just one click
Simplified customer forms
Customer, Vendor and Employee contact information
Use report templates created by other QuickBooks users
Save worksheet formatting when you export to Excel
Professional looking invoices and forms
Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments
Send invoices and estimates from Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail
Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders
Create and print deposit slips
Print checks, pay bills, and track expenses
Import from Excel or other email address books
Up to 3 users at the same time
Individual user permissions
Create a copy for your accountant
Import from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting, and older QuickBooks versions
Download bank and credit card transactions
Pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes
Track sales and expenses
Support for Mac23
Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports
Pay online link in invoices
Mobile receipt capture
Excel data export
Enter and manage bills
Automated tax calculation
Create custom invoices
Create and manage invoices
Sync bank data
Automated online banking
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about QuickBooks Accounting with Certification of Completion to showcase your knowledge/skill gained.
QuickBooks - Getting Started
QuickBooks - Using the Homepage
QuickBooks - Using Centers
QuickBooks - Using Forms
QuickBooks - Create Sales Receipts
QuickBooks - Create Invoices
QuickBooks - Receive Payments
QuickBooks - Make Deposits
QuickBooks - Bill Tracker
QuickBooks - Write Checks
QuickBooks - Enter Bills
QuickBooks - Pay Bills
QuickBooks - Home Page Insights
QuickBooks - Using the Reports Center
QuickBooks - Company Snapshot
QuickBooks - Profit and Loss
QuickBooks - Balance Sheet
QuickBooks - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. A Subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.