Graphic Design is an art of combining images and texts in creative patterns and layouts that has a special meaning or message to the viewers or audience.
Graphic Designers are individuals who takes up graphic designing as a career. They are in the business of creating and combining symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages.
The origins of Graphic Design can be traced to the begining of human existence, starting from The Caves of Lascaux, to The Rome's Trajan's Column, to The Manuscripts of the Middle Ages, to The Neon Lights of Ginza, in Tokyo. The word "Graphic Design" was formed by William Addison Dwiggins in the year 1922.
1. Corporate Design (logos, brochures, business cards and business branding),
2. Editorial Design (magazines, newspapers and books),
3. Wayfinding or Environmental Design, (street boards and road signs),
4. Advertising (banners, billboards and flyers),
5. Web Graphics (e-flyers, e-banners, e-buttons),
6. Communication Design (billboards, newsboards),
7. Product Packaging (stickers, sachets and flyers),
9. 3D Graphics (for movies and animation).
1. Graphic design helps to strengthen business brand.
2. Graphic design helps a business become attractive to customers.
3. Graphic design helps to portray some essential information about a business, brand, product or an event.
4. It helps to build trust and loyalty between the business owner and customers.
5. It expresses creativity and art.
6. It helps to gain huge client base.
7. Graphic design is easy to get started.
8. Graphic design requires low capital in terms of venturing and investment.
1. It serves as a source of self-employment.
2. It provides job opportunities.
3. It develops one's ability to think in a creative way.
4. It helps to translate our thoughts into a clear message.
5. It helps to brand your own start-up or business.
The basic graphic design tools that any one can hand pick and start designing depending on what you want to achieve with your designs are as follows:
1. CorelDraw Graphics Suites:
(b) Corel PhotoPaint etc.
2. Adobe Creative Suites:
(a) Adobe Photoshop,
(b) Adobe Illustrator,
(c) Adobe InDesign,
(d) Adobe Fireworks,
(e) Adobe ImageReady,
(f) Adobe Lightroom etc.
3. Others are:
(e) Cinema 3D
(f) Cinema 4D
(g) Poser 3D
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Graphic Design with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge.
1. Introduction to Graphic Design
The Principles of Great Graphic Design
Visible vs. Invisible Design
Designing Mobile User Experiences
Sketching, Wireframing and Prototyping
Red Flags (Warning Signs) in Web Development
The Future of Web Typography
Applying Game Design Principles to User Experience Design
Psychology of Web Design and User Behavior
Design Patterns in e-Commerce Websites
2. Graphic Design Practice
CorelDraw Graphics Training
Adobe Photoshop Training
3. Graphic Design Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.