Ethical Hacking is the testing methodologies carried out by white hat hackers to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities of a computer system, application software or network in order to ensure optimal security. Ethical Hacking is also known as White Hat Hacking.
Ethical Hackers do not just check or test vulnerabilities, they also give advices on how these loopholes or vulnerabilities can be properly fixed.
White Hat Hackers or Ethical Hackers are security specialists who specializes in penetration testing methodologies to identify vulnerabilities of an organization's information systems, software or network to ensure adequate security.
Black Hat Hackers are those individuals who attempts to find a computer or software's security vulnerabilities and exploit them for personal gains.
Grey Hat Hackers are the computer security expert who sometimes violate laws or ethical standards, but does not have the intention of exploiting them for personal gains.
1. It helps to build a reliable security system that helps to prevent unauthorized access.
2. It helps to secure our computers, gadgets and networks against black hat hackers.
3. It helps to fight against national security and terrorism breaches.
4. It helps to identify and fix vulnerabilites to protect against real hackers.
5. It provides the required financial security in financial sectors.
6. It helps to prevent loss of information and valuable data.
1. It helps students to understand the basics of hacking as a legal profession.
2. It equip students with the knowledge of the various types of hacking as classified based on their intents.
3. It helps students to understand the potential threat to computer, software or network systems together with protective measures.
4. It helps to understand testing security measures and finding vulnerable areas to prevent exploit.
5. It helps to gain the various skills required to become professional ethical hacker such as the knowledge of programming languages, knowledge of search engines etc.
6. It creates job opportunity for Ethical Hackers.
7. It creates self-employment opportunity.
8. Ethical hacking certification opens up a lot of career opportunities with higher pay scale.
Some of the things you will learn in this course include:
The benefits of becoming an Ethical Hacker, its advantages and how your organisation can benefit from it. You will understand the pros and cons of Ethical Hacking and the purpose. Also if and when a vulnerability is found, how the Ethical Hacker documents the issue and offer advice on how to fix these issues.
Analysis of a company's information security status, as an Ethical Hacker you must always scan for weaknesses, prioritize targets, test entry points and develop a strategy that best secure your company's resources. You will understand that to be a competent Ethical Hacker you must understand how to check, test and offer advices on fixes promptly.
You will learn how intruders or black hat hackers uses loopholes or vulnerabilities to gain access and privileges and how to secure them. Also the ability to conduct robust vulnerability assessments such as: Intrusion detection, policies, cyber laws, social engineering, DDoS attacks and virus detections.
You will learn about terms like trojans, viruses, backdoors, malwares, worms in relationship with ethical hacking and the activities which the attacker engages in to perform various attacks including the counter measures such as the use of Anti-viruses, firewalls, etc.
Other areas covered are ARP poisoning techniques, IP and MAC addresses and their various representation and formats. Also the ARP poisoning counter measures and how to configure ARP entries in windows, networks, password sniffing and various protocols that are vulnerable.
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about Ethical Hacking with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge and advance your career.
Ethical Hacking - Introduction
Ethical Hacking - Potential Security Threats To Your Computer Systems
Ethical Hacking - Skills Required to Become a Ethical Hacker
Ethical Hacking - Top 6 Ethical Hacking Tools
Ethical Hacking - How to hack using Social Engineering
Ethical Hacking - How to make your data safe using Cryptography
Ethical Hacking - How to crack password of an Application
Ethical Hacking - Learn everything about Trojans, Viruses, and Worms
Ethical Hacking - Learn ARP Poisoning with Examples
Ethical Hacking - Wireshark Tutorial: Network & Passwords Sniffer
Ethical Hacking - How to hack wireless networks
Ethical Hacking - Ultimate guide to DoS(Denial of Service) Attacks
Ethical Hacking - How to Hack a Web Server
Ethical Hacking - How to Hack a Website
Ethical Hacking - Learn SQL Injection with practical example
Ethical Hacking - Hacking Linux Systems
Ethical Hacking - CISSP Certification Guide: What is, Prerequisites, Cost, CISSP Salary
Ethical Hacking - 10 Most Common Web Security Vulnerabilities
Ethical Hacking - Top 30 Bug Bounty Programs
Ethical Hacking - 40 Best Penetration Testing (Pen Testing) Tools
Ethical Hacking - Kali Linux Tutorial: What is, Install, Utilize Metasploit and Nmap
Ethical Hacking - 11 Best Wireshark Alternatives
Ethical Hacking - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. A Subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.