Angular Material is a collection of reusable UI components serving as a theming library. Building up an app right from the scratch can be a difficult task. To ease up the work of a programmer, Google, the owner of AngularJS, developed Angular Material.
Angular Material offers many benefits some of which are:
1. Angular Material is a robust library that contains everything a programmer will ever need and it is compatible with AngularJS.
2. This material library was developed by the team that originally developed AngularJS, thus ensuring its seamless integration with AngularJS.
3. One of the major problems of programming with AngularJS is finding and eliminating bugs. But with Angular Material, the whole process of debugging is made a lot easier.
4. Angular Material is robust and versatile, thus saving the programmer the stress of developing customized themes.
5. Angular Material is compatible with virtually every desktop and mobile browser.
6. It offers high performance.
Before starting up a new project which will require the use of Angular Material, first get Angular CLI installed, and the easiest way to do so is to use the following line of code:
$ npm install -g @angular/cli
Once that is done, start up a new project by using the ng command. This task shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes to complete.
After installing the Angular CLI and starting a new project, have the Angular Material library installed. The following line of code should the magic:
$ npm install —save @angular/material @angular/cdk
Without Angular Animations Module, Angular Material won’t work as it is supposed to. This means the module should be installed alongside the material, and the code for this is
$ npm install —save @angular/animations
After all the installations, the very last step is importing material component including forms and data class.
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Angular Material with Certification to showcase your knowledge/skill gained.
Angular Material - Introduction/Overview
Angular Material - Environment Setup
Angular Material - Autocomplete
Angular Material - Bottom Sheet
Angular Material - Cards
Angular Material - Widgets
Angular Material - Layouts
Angular Material - Inputs
Angular Material - Icons
Angular Material - Grids
Angular Material - SideNav
Angular Material - Fab Speed Dial
Angular Material - Subheaders
Angular Material - Swipe
Angular Material - Switches
Angular Material - Themes
Angular Material - Toasts
Angular Material - Typography
Angular Material - Virtual Repeat
Angular Material - WhiteFrame
Angular Material - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.