Ajax can also be regarded as client-side scripts that interact with (to and from) a server/database without a postback or a full page refresh or reloads.
Ajax is basically designed for exchange of data with a sending or receiving server as well as updating parts or portion of a web page on the go without going through the process of reloading the entire page.
1. Ajax offers speed
2. Ajax enhances user interactions
3. It offers XMLHttpRequest
4. It provides asynchronous calls
5. It offers effortless form validation
6. It reduces bandwidth usage
7. It Improves user experience
8. It enhances user productivity
9. It increases apps and page speed
10. It increases compatibility
11. It supports asynchronous processing
12. It reduces server hits and network overload
13. It offers easier navigation
Ajax lets you to make asynchronous calls to a web server. This lets the client browser to avoid waiting for all data to arrive before allowing the user to act once more. Ajax enabled applications will always be more responsive, faster and more user-friendly since a page postback has been eliminated.
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Ajax with Certification upon successful completion of the exams,
AJAX - Introduction
AJAX - Technologies
AJAX - Examples
AJAX - Browser Support
AJAX - Action
AJAX - XMLHttpRequest
AJAX - Database Operations
AJAX - Security
AJAX - Issues
AJAX - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.