Advanced Excel is the advanced features of Microsoft Excel tool that performs complex and large excel functions, such as large calculations, data processing, data analysis, data representation etc.
Advanced Excel course is a comprehensive course that provides a good insight into the latest and powerful advanced features available in Microsoft Excel 2013 and above.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications.
Microsoft Excel tool is built with features of all spreadsheets, with presence of grid of cells arranged in columns and rows to professionally arrange data for clarity, manipulations, formating and calculations using arithmetic operations. It comes with a set of supplied operations to answer statistical, engineering and financial record operations. Furthermore, it can display data as line graphs, charts, histograms and three-dimensional graphic display.
There are many features of Advanced Excel, some of which are:
1. Many complex tasks to be done on Excel Worksheets requires Advanced Excel skills.
2. Advanced Excel comes with Advanced Formulas like SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT, INDEX, MATCH etc.
3. If offers Advanced Table Formatting such as cell styling.
4. It offers Conditional Formatting such as highlighting with filter presets and parameters, Advanced Charting, Pivot Tables and Pivot Reporting, Solver, VBA & MACROS and lots more.
5. It comes with many new powerful & advanced features, such as Simulations. For instance, we can simulate real world data & operations with the use of various random functions & statistical methods available in the Simulations feature.
6. The VBA & Macros feature provides us with tools to give instructions to Excel to get specific task done, a seamless and powerful way to extend Excel’s functionality.
7. The Conditional Formatting tool helps to combine formulas and parameters that helps to highlight data of all kinds.
8. It comes with advanced Pivot Table functions such as slicing, grouping, calculations & summary using metrics.
All users of Microsoft Excel in workplaces should be familiar with these advanced tools and many more to format, manipulate, calculate, present and automate their day to day worksheet operations and tasks in order to save time, energy and money.
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about Advanced Excel with Certification to showcase your knowledge/skill gained.
Advanced Excel - Chart Recommendations
Advanced Excel - Format Charts
Advanced Excel - Chart Design
Advanced Excel - Richer Data Labels
Advanced Excel - Leader Lines
Advanced Excel - New Functions
Advanced Excel - Instant Data Analysis
Advanced Excel - Sorting Data by Color
Advanced Excel - Slicers
Advanced Excel - Flash Fill
Advanced Excel - PivotTable Recommendations
Advanced Excel - Data Model
Advanced Excel - Power Pivot
Advanced Excel - External Data Connection
Advanced Excel - Pivot Table Tools
Advanced Excel - Power View
Advanced Excel - Visualizations
Advanced Excel - Pie Charts
Advanced Excel - Additional Features
Advanced Excel - Power View Services
Advanced Excel - Format Reports
Advanced Excel - Handling Integers
Advanced Excel - Templates
Advanced Excel - Inquire
Advanced Excel - Workbook Analysis
Advanced Excel - Manage Passwords
Advanced Excel - File Formats
Advanced Excel - Discontinued Features
Advanced Excel - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.